Ich warte viel zu lange viel zu lange Und dieses Mädchen auf meinem Schoß sie ist blond das letzte was in meinem Kopf ist nachhause gehe. Daylight come and we dont wanna go home I just met this sexy Haitian girl moving like a dancer Told her and her girlfriend lets meet in my cobana Ask me where the partys at baby Im the answer Have another drink with me shawty where your manners Take another shot another shot shot shot shot I can make it hot make it hot we go rock into the Ayo me say day oh Daylight come and we dont wanna.

Don T Wanna Go Home Single By Koala Smoke Anja Aff Koala Smoke Amp Single Affiliate Country Roads Single Koala
Dont Wanna Go Home topped the Scottish Charts and reached the top 10 in Australia Austria Canada Hungary Ireland Luxembourg and Spain.

Don't wanna go home. Alan Parsons Eric Woolfson. We dont wanna go home We dont wanna go home Youre gonna be so sorry if you stop the ball No friend no worries dont you call last call Ill take a round for the table and another one too And a shot for yourself sir And if a cop comes a knocking on the locked front door Well I know what to tell her. Jason Derulo Schauen sie nach was sie spielen das ist mein Lied das ist mein Lied Wo ist mein Getränk.
The beat is taken directly from Robin Ss 1993 hit Show Me Love. Drunk And I Dont Wanna Go Home Lyrics. Oder ist es Nacht.
The Australian Recording Industry Association ARIA certified 5 times Platinum for. Mehr Infos zu Curtis Harding und dem Album Soul Power. Oliver Heldens I Dont Wanna Go Home Single Premiere After the promotion of his recent anthem Good Life Dutch electronic music producer and deejay Oliver Heldens is back with another club.
I Dont Wanna Go Home Lyrics. Once again its you I hit the floor again Poor another round no I dont want it Innhibition out the door again And damn I gotta Doors are closing. We dont wanna go home baby no Yeah so were losing control Turn the lights low cause we about to get blown Let the club shut down We wont go Burn it down To the floor To the floor ba-ba-baby Day-o me say day-o me say da me say da-da-day-o Daylight come and we dont wanna go home Submit Corrections.
The Alan Parsons Project. Dont Wanna Go Home is Jason Derulos lead single from his second album Future History. It peaked at number 17 in New Zealand.
Den Song I Dont Wanna Go Home jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen. Daylight come and we dont wanna go home I just met this sexy Haitian girl moving like a dancer Told her and her girlfriend lets meet in my cobana Ask me where the partys at baby Im the answer Have another drink with me shawty where your manners Take another shot another shot shot shot shot I can make it hot make it hot we go rock into the Ayo me say day oh Daylight come and we dont wanna. Dont Wanna Go Home Lyrics Übersetzung.
King and Lambert released Drunk And I Dont Wanna Go Home in February marking their second collaboration after their CMA-winning cover of Fooled Around and. Von dem Fenster bis zur Wand Dieser Club muss springen bis morgen Ist es Tageslicht. I got some money in my pocket got some trouble on my tail I can hear the doors are knocking guess Im.
Dont Wanna Go Home Lyrics. Thanks to joey Meghan Kayla Robyn for correcting these lyrics. Feelin psychedellic as the night unravels Gotta keep on drinking til I kiss the gravel Never bout the past yeah I put that in the shadow Time to own the.
But I dont wanna go home Im like a washed up rag Tattered and torn I wish Id never been born And Im so afraid of being on my own But I dont wanna go home Im like a down and out just blowin my horn Oh I dont wanna go home Im like a washed up rag Tattered and torn I wish Id never been born Submit Corrections.

Linius Ft Kordas Don T Wanna Go Home Original Mix Youtube Instagram Soundcloud

Jason Derulo Don T Wanna Go Home Jason Derulo

And I Don T Wanna Go Home Right Now Song Quotes Lyrics Favorite Lyrics

Screenshot From Jason Derulo Don T Wanna Go Home Jason Derulo Jason Songs

Freestyle Don T Wanna Go Home Jason Derulo Jason Derulo Dance Like This Dance Photos

Jason Derulo Don T Wanna Go Home Cameo By Melody Thorton Jason Derulo Rocker Chic Rocker

Don T Wanna Leave You Alone Love And Romance Quotes Be Yourself Quotes Relationship Quotes Breakup

No The Kinds Don T Wanna Come Home Again Declan Mckenna Aesthetic Declan Mckenna Short Film

I Wanna Go Home Google Search Street Quotes Quotes To Live By Words

Gallery For I Wanna Go Home Gif Online Images Gif Funny Memes

Wongie S Music World Wongie Indie Song Of The Week Declan Mckenna The Kids Don T Wanna Come Home Declan Mckenna Mckenna Indie

Jason Derulo Don T Wanna Go Home Lyrics Home Lyrics Lyrics Jason Derulo

Purchased Great Futurehouse Track By Oliver Heldens Oliverheldens New Releases I Don T Wanna Go Home Lenno Remix On Beatpo Beatport Remix Music Is Life

Jason Derulo Don T Wanna Go Home Official Video Jason Derulo Dance Music Videos Songs

The Beach Boys Sloop John B I Wanna Go Home Lyrics Youtube Home Lyrics The Beach Boys Lyrics

And I Don T Wanna Go Home Right Now Song Quotes Song Lyric Quotes Music Quotes

Rachel Bush On Instagram I Don T Wanna Go Home Shall We Drive From Zone To Zone Instagram Photography Bush

But I Don T Wanna Go Home My Sister Lives There Funny Confessions Sarcastic Sentence Just For Laughs

Me Everyday Bob Dylan Bob Dylan Quotes 90s Pop Culture
Comments
Post a Comment